charity reward scheme
Charity Challenge are proud to launch a new charity reward scheme which will benefit you directly as the charity fundraiser. For every five supporters who book (completing a booking form and paying the full deposit) on any of our open challenges*, we will send you £150 worth of high street vouchers. This is our way of saying “well done, thank you, and keep up the good work!”. You can use the vouchers as a fundraising prize or treat yourself and the team! This new reward scheme will replace the old scheme that we had in place.
The vouchers can be used at any of the following stores: WHSmith, Mothercare, HMV, Iceland, Comet, Boots, Argos, Homebase, JJB Sports, River Island, Matalan, Early Learning Centre, Babies 'R' Us, BHS, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Marriott Hotels UK, The Alton Towers Resort, Toys 'R' Us and Waterstone's.
Each time we send you an authorisation email, we will tell you how many more supporters you need to recruit on an open challenge before you get your vouchers. Once the fifth supporter has booked we will inform you on the authorisation email that we will be sending the vouchers out to you. It’s as simple as that! The more supporters you recruit to do our open challenges, the more vouchers you will receive!
*Terms and Conditions:
- The charity rewards scheme is only available for open challenges.
- UK challenges and the London to Paris Bike Ride are not included.
- If a participant changes expedition, their booking will only be counted once.
- If a charity exclusive challenge is changed to become an open challenge, only new bookings will be counted.
- The charity must demonstrate the use of at least one marketing tool or promote Charity Challenge's open challenges on their website.
- Vouchers will be sent out to the main fundraising contact for the charity at the address on our database.
- Vouchers will be sent within one month of the fifth booking being confirmed.
We value our clients and therefore we have decided to give £100 off your supporter 2nd booking on a long haul challenge (or £50 off on a short haul challenge). If your supporter books their 3rd challenge with us, we will also give them a 90L challenge kit bag! Please ask them to quote VACU when completing their booking form to claim their discount.
If your supporter books as a self funder we will deduct £100 (or £50) from the invoice that we send to your supporter. If they book as minimum sponsorship then we will send them a cheque for £100 (or £50) at the time that we receive the outstanding balance from you.
small group bookings
If your supporter can recruit 3 or more friends, family, or colleagues to join them on their chosen challenge, we will refund them £50 per person (on the 3rd & subsequent bookings). Your supporter must recruit a minimum of 3 friends in order to benefit from this offer. When booking please ensure that the people they have encouraged to join quote “GRP” followed by your supporters full name in the promotional code section of the booking form. Please click here for terms and conditions.