Sat 19 May - Sun 20 May 2018

In aid of Mind

Mind

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

INFORMATION

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £35.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £295.00 for Mind.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £35.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £295.00 for Mind. You should send your sponsorship money to Mind as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£236.00) must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 31/03/2018), and the remaining 20% (£59.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 17/06/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, Mind will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

This is a ground only challenge

This challenge is ground only. This means you will need to organise travel to arrive at the starting point of the itinerary in the host country and to return home at the end of the challenge. You will be provided with details of where and when to arrive and depart but please do budget for the appropriate travel arrangements.

What's included?

Before you go

  • Discount on personal equipment from Outdoorhire, Cotswold Outdoor and Cycle Surgery in the UK
  • Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
  • Fitness training notes
  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • Fundraising advice

On your challenge

  • Drinking water on challenge days
  • All challenge management before, during and post event
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Hot buffet at the end of your challenge

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Clothing and equipment listed on your Kit List

On your challenge

  • Dinner on the night of arrival
  • Personal spending money
  • Any other specific items listed as not included in your Trip Notes

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 31/03/2018), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 17/06/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Raising the sponsorship

Thank you so much for choosing for fundraise for Mind. We really appreciate your support. Should you need any further assistance or help with your fundraising then please contact the team at community@mind.org.uk and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can!

Typical group size

The typical group size is 30 - 75 participants

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.15.0
Build: 59812c334704-RR
Time: 2018-05-23 09:46
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2763/Minds-Snowdon-At-Night

Share link via:

Done