No departures found for 2016

Tue 08 Nov - Mon 21 Nov 2016

In association with Mitsubishi Electric in aid of Save the Children

Mitsubishi Electric
Save the Children

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

HOW TO FUND YOUR CHALLENGE

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Your deposit of £595 will be covered by Mitsubishi Electric

A second payment of £495.00 towards your challenge costs
(8 weeks before your challenge) will be covered by Mitsubishi Electric

You will be required to raise a minimum of £3,250.00 for Save the Children.

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

BEFORE YOU GO

Access to your own password protected account
Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
A-Z of fundraising ideas
Template press release
Sponsorship forms (online and hard copy)
Fitness training notes
16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule
Warm up exercise routines
Access to training weekends (optional and at additional expense)
Access to "ask the expert" re your kit requirements
Discount on personal equipment from The Outdoor Shop, Outdoorhire, Cotswold Outdoor and Nomad Travel Stores
Public liability insurance
Risk assessment and emergency management planning
Fundraising advice
ON YOUR CHALLENGE

International flights to and from the UK (including all known UK air taxes at the time of costing)
A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
A contribution towards funding the reduction of carbon emissions through Climate Care’s portfolio of award winning projects
A donation to Charity Challenge’s local community development projects (see our Responsible Travel page)
Activity equipment including bikes, tents and rafts as per the challenge activity
Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
All ground staff including English speaking guide, drivers, cooks, and porters
Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
Drinking water on challenge days
Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
Internal road and air transfers as per the itinerary
All challenge management before, during and post event
An extension in Bangkok has been organised by Mitsubishi Electric
 
THE DETAILS

 
FUNDRAISING DEADLINES
You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 09/09/2016), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 27/12/2016). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

 
TYPICAL GROUP SIZE
The typical group size is 16 - 30 participants

 
OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Single room supplements*
Extensions at end of trip*
Trek/bike training weekends*
(*subject to availability)

TRAVEL INSURANCE
You travel insurance is being covered by Mitsubishi Electric. You will be issued with your policy details soon after you recieve your challenge pack.

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.26.0
Build: c26bfbed1a80-RR
Time: 2019-06-05 18:07
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2394/Saigon-to-Angkor-Wat-Bike-Ride

Share link via:

Done