If you stand out from the crowd, are driven to produce inspiring & engaging online content, passionate about adventure travel and most importantly LOVE the world of digital marketing and analytics.…we may have a position for you!
We currently have a two year contract available in order to cover an extended maternity leave position in the growing Sales & Marketing team at Charity Challenge.
The successful candidate will be creative, highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points. You will also demonstrate a passion and understanding for developing website usability and brand engagement through social media channels utilising mobile devices, a love of adventure tourism, and a highly energetic flair of copywriting!
- Help define the consumer marketing plan; establish the optimal marketing mix; website usability and optimisation; and report marketing results to senior management team
- Participate in the establishment, implementation and measurement of the effectiveness of initiatives to help drive bookings for international and national events, including paid advertising, in-bound marketing process, affiliate marketing, email and social media marketing
- Work both at the planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level by helping to manage advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems
- Manage and create the full life-cycle of smart, compelling, targeted customer journeys related to marketing automation for both B2B and B2C campaigns. Work with the Sales Team to identify and generate leads for New Business Development
- Draft and localise marketing collateral and advertising creative for various digital channels, with a particular focus on digital assets, social media content marketing and data driven campaigns
- Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, which could include co-marketing with reputable industry experts and retailers and engagement with adventure travel and responsible tourism communities
- Grow and manage our footage content with our partner, GoFilm and maximise digital marketing opportunities
- Build brand awareness, engagement and personality through social media channels together with reputation management.
The salary is competitive – depending on experience and the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Simply send your CV together with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be perfect for the role to Susan Blunt at email@example.com.
Applications close on 27th April 2016 with interviews taking place the week commencing 3rd May 2016.
We look forward to hearing from you.