This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.
You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 02/12/2016), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 19/03/2017). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.
We include ALL known air taxes (including fuel) at the time of costing. Many companies do not include air taxes at all, and clients are therefore hit with a surcharge of three or four hundreds of pounds just before departure. If the air taxes increase between the time of costing and your departure, we will absorb up to £50 (depending on the challenge) before passing on any increased costs. Our aim is to provide you with transparent pricing and clear instructions as to what is included in our prices and if applicable what isn't.
The typical group size is 20 - 30 participants
The costs and sponsorship levels on our website are based on a minimum of 20 participants. We can run this trip with 15-19 people, but there will be a small group supplement of £75.00. This is payable by your charity if you book under the Minimum Sponsorship or Flexi options, and by yourself if you choose the Self Funder option. We will notify you 12 weeks before departure if this is necessary.
(*subject to availability)
We can provide a comprehensive travel insurance policy for this challenge which provides cover for medical (emergency, evacuation and repatriation), cancellation and curtailment and specifically covers the activities undertaken during the challenge. You can take this out when booking. The cost is £76.00.
BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE
Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Please click OK to continue.
Link to share:
Share link via:Done