No departures found for 2018

Fri 16 Mar - Sun 25 Mar 2018

In association with Kantar in aid of Unicef



What to expect


What you will do


Ways to pay


All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.


Everyone making a booking will need to pay a deposit of £195.00 GBP when you book then either:

a) For the first 10 registered Kantar employees, a balance of £355 GBP to be paid by yourself eight weeks before departure. (Kantar will subsidise and cover £450 of your trip costs).


b) a balance of £805 GBP will be payable by any Kantar employees who book after the first 10 participants sign up or all non-Kantar participants eight weeks before your challenge.

All participants must pledge to raise at least £1,500 for Unicef.



Before you go –

  • Access to your own password protected account area
  • Support materials (itinerary, kit list, Trip Notes, travel information)
  • A-Z of fundraising ideas and press release template
  • Discount on personal equipment from Outdoorhire and Cotswold Outdoor Stores in the UK
  • Public liability insurance
  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • Fundraising advice


On your challenge –

  • Internal road transfers as per the itinerary (from start to end point of the trekking challenge)
  • Charity Challenge T-Shirt
  • A donation to Charity Challenge’s community development projects (see our Responsible Travel page)
  • Activity equipment including tents - Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • All ground staff including English speaking guide, drivers, cooks, and porters
  •  Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
  • Drinking water on challenge days
  • Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  • Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
  • All challenge management before, during and post event


  • International flights to and from India
  • Personal travel insurance
  • Entry visa to India
  • Items of a personal nature
  • Tips


Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to Unicef as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure, and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.

Thank you for supporting Kantar’s Brighter Futures programme in aid of Unicef. Your fundraising will go a long way towards helping vulnerable children who need it most in Bolivia, Bangladesh, Malawi and Mauritania.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 10 - 30 participants

Back to top


ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative


We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
Version details
Version: 2.24.0
Build: 768f8720a752-RR
Time: 2018-12-12 11:19
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

Share link via: