Sat 19 May 2018

In aid of JDRF

JDRF

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

INFORMATION

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Self funder

Pay a registration fee of £30.00 when you book.

Then a balance of £135.00
(5 weeks before your challenge).

Raise as much as you can for JDRF.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £30.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £270.00 for JDRF.

Flexi

Registration fee of £30.00 when you book.

Then £40.00 towards challenge costs
(5 weeks before your challenge).

Raise a minimum of £190.00 for JDRF.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Self funder option

The full cost of this challenge is £165.00. You will be required to pay the registration fee of £30.00 at the time of booking and the final balance of £135.00 which is due 5 weeks before departure (14/04/2018). You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for JDRF. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by JDRF.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £30.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £270.00 for JDRF. You should send your sponsorship money to JDRF as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£216.00) must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 10/03/2018), and the remaining 20% (£54.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 16/06/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, JDRF will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Flexi option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £30.00 at the time of booking, and 5 weeks before departure (14/04/2018) you will be required to pay a second contribution of £40.00 towards your challenge costs. You will also need to raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £190.00 for JDRF. You should send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£152.00) must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 10/03/2018), and the remaining 20% (£38.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 16/06/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, JDRF will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

What's included?

Before you go

  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules

On your challenge

  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Travel to and from the challenge start/finish point

On your challenge

  • Accommodation during the challenge

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 10/03/2018), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 16/06/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 75 - 150 participants

Travel insurance

We can provide a comprehensive travel insurance policy for this challenge which provides cover for medical (emergency, evacuation and repatriation), cancellation and curtailment and specifically covers the activities undertaken during the challenge. You can take this out when booking. The cost is £0.00.

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.10.2
Build: bebff7efc9d7-RR-RR
Time: 2017-12-08 15:48
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2760/JDRF-Thames-Ridgeway-Trail-Challenge

Share link via:

Done