No departures found for 2018

Wed 06 Jun - Fri 08 Jun 2018

In association with ALDI in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust

Teenage Cancer Trust

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £45.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £750.00 for Teenage Cancer Trust.

 

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

This is a ground only challenge

This challenge is ground only. ALDI will be arranging your travel to and from the Isle of Wight, and you will be provided with specific details of where and when to arrive and depart closer to the challenge weekend.

What's included?

Before you go

  • Discount on personal equipment from Outdoorhire, Cotswold Outdoor and Cycle Surgery in the UK
  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules
  • 16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule

On your challenge

  • All challenge management before, during and post event
  • Drinking water on challenge days
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Breakfast, lunch and evening meal on Thursday 7th June
  • Celebratory drink at the finish line
 

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Travel to and from the challenge start/finish point
  • Clothing and equipment listed on your Kit List

On your challenge

  • Bike and helmet
  • Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
  • Personal spending money
 

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 18/04/2018), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 06/07/2018). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 10 - 30 participants

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.23.0
Build: 8824f690e501-RR
Time: 2018-11-19 15:46
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2783/Aldi-Isle-of-Wight-Cycling-Challenge-in-support-of-Teenage-Cancer-Trust

Share link via:

Done