Are you an Individual, Corporate or Charity interested in having your own private group departure?
If yes, please email info@charitychallenge.com and one of our team will be in touch to help with your enquiry.

No departures found for 2019

Fri 25 Oct - Sat 02 Nov 2019

In aid of CoppaFeel!

CoppaFeel!

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

The costs below are per person.

 

FUNDRAISING TARGET

Registration fee of £375.00 when you book

Raise a minimum of £2,995.00 for CoppaFeel!

 

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £375.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum fundraising target of £2,995.00 for CoppaFeel!. You should send your sponsorship money to CoppaFeel! as you raise it. At least 80% of the fundraising target (£2,396.00) must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 16/08/2019), and the remaining 20% (£599.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 30/11/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, CoppaFeel! will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

 

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

BEFORE YOU GO

  •     15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  •     Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules

 

ON YOUR CHALLENGE

  •     A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
  •     Accommodation during the challenge
  •     Activity equipment such as bikes, tents and rafts as per the challenge activity
  •     All ground staff including English speaking guides
  •     All internal transfers
  •     Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
  •     Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  •     International flights to and from the UK (excluding air taxes)
  •     Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies

 

WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?

BEFORE YOU GO

  •     Travel to and from the UK airport of departure
  •     Visa
  •     Vaccinations (please check Trip Notes for requirements)
  •     Travel Insurance (you can buy at time of booking or in your Account Area, or provide your own policy details)

 

ON YOUR CHALLENGE

  •     Tips
  •     Departure Tax (if applicable)

 

THE DETAILS

FUNDRAISING DEADLINES

You will need to send your fundraising money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the fundraising target required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 16/08/2019), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 30/11/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining fundraising money and every pound over and above that you raise.

 

TYPICAL GROUP SIZE

The typical group size is 85 - 100 participants

 

OPTIONAL EXTRAS

    Business class upgrades*

(*subject to availability)
 

TRAVEL INSURANCE

We can provide a comprehensive travel insurance policy for this challenge which provides cover for medical (emergency, evacuation and repatriation), cancellation and curtailment and specifically covers the activities undertaken during the challenge. You can take this out when booking. The cost is £81.90.

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.44.0
Build: true-RR
Time: 2022-09-21 19:03
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2958/Fabulous-CoppaFeel!-Himalayan-Trek

Share link via:

Done