No departures found for 2019

Sat 13 Jul - Sun 14 Jul 2019

In association with the English Football League - 'On Your Side' in aid of Mind

the English Football League - 'On Your Side'
Mind

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £49.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £499.00 for Mind.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £49.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £499.00 for Mind. You should send your sponsorship money to Mind as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£399.20) must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 25/05/2019), and the remaining 20% (£99.80) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 11/08/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, Mind will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

What's included?

Before you go

  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Public liability insurance
  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • A-Z of fundraising ideas
  • Fitness training notes
  • Fundraising advice

On your challenge

  • All challenge management before, during and post event
  • Checkpoint snacks and drinks
  • Drinks and snacks available throughout the night, including a hot chocolate stand and luminous face paint station
  • Hot breakfast at the end of your challenge
  • Dinner on the night of arrival
  • Celebratory drink at the finish line

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Clothing and equipment listed on your Kit List

On your challenge

  • Travel to and from the challenge start/finish point
  • Personal spending money

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 25/05/2019), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 11/08/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Raising the sponsorship

Thank you so much for choosing for fundraise for Mind. We really appreciate your support. Should you need any further assistance or help with your fundraising then please contact the team at community@mind.org.uk and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can!

Typical group size

The typical group size is 60 - 150 participants

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.26.0
Build: c26bfbed1a80-RR
Time: 2019-06-05 18:07
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/2965/Mind-United-Trek-the-Peak-District

Share link via:

Done