Thu 30 Jan - Fri 07 Feb 2020

In aid of The Abolish Foundation

The Abolish Foundation

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Self funder

Pay a registration fee of £385.00 when you book.

Then a balance of £935.00
(8 weeks before your challenge).

Raise as much as you can for The Abolish Foundation.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £385.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £1,910.00 for The Abolish Foundation.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Self funder option

The full cost of this challenge is £1,320.00. You will be required to pay the registration fee of £385.00 at the time of booking and the final balance of £935.00 which is due 8 weeks before departure (05/12/2019). You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for The Abolish Foundation. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by The Abolish Foundation.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £385.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £1,910.00 for The Abolish Foundation. You should send your sponsorship money to The Abolish Foundation as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£1,528.00) must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 21/11/2019), and the remaining 20% (£382.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 06/03/2020). If you have raised the necessary funds, The Abolish Foundation will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

This is a ground only challenge

This challenge is ground only. This means you will need to organise travel to arrive at the starting point of the itinerary in the host country and to return home at the end of the challenge. You will be provided with details of where and when to arrive and depart but please do budget for the appropriate travel arrangements.

What's included?

Before you go

  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules

On your challenge

  • Activity equipment such as bikes, tents and rafts as per the challenge activity
  • All ground staff including English speaking guide, drivers, cooks, and porters
  • All internal transfers
  • A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
  • Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  • Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Visa
  • Vaccinations (please check Trip Notes for requirements)
  • Travel Insurance (you can buy at time of booking or in your Account Area, or provide your own policy details)

On your challenge

  • International flights
  • Tips
  • Departure Tax (if applicable)

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 21/11/2019), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 06/03/2020). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 15 - 30 participants

Small group supplement

The costs and sponsorship levels on our website are based on a minimum of 15 participants. We can run this trip with 10-14 people, but there will be a small group supplement of £75.00. This is payable by your charity if you book under the Minimum Sponsorship or Flexi options, and by yourself if you choose the Self Funder option. We will notify you 12 weeks before departure if this is necessary.

Optional extras

  • Extensions at end of trip*
  • Single room supplements*

(*subject to availability)

Travel insurance

Your safety when travelling with Charity Challenge is our main concern, which is why it is a booking condition that you have a suitable travel insurance policy, which covers you for the adventurous nature of your challenge, the activities you are undertaking, and the altitudes. We have chosen to partner with specialist travel insurance providers Campbell Irvine, who offer cover for an extensive number of adventurous activities. Cover is available directly from Campbell Irvine for most European residents and includes cover for emergency medical and repatriation and for your cancellation or curtailment of the challenge. Full details including costs may be found by clicking here.

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.29.1
Build: 129b6c0ffb5c-RR
Time: 2019-11-01 17:33
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/3071/CNX-India-Golden-Triangle-Cycle-Challenge

Share link via:

Done