No departures found for 2019

Special offer

Thank you for registering for this challenge!

Please use the discount code TREKSTOCK to register and then contact Katie Joyce katie@trekstock.com about the payment for the registration fee.

Fri 04 Oct - Sat 05 Oct 2019

In aid of Trekstock

Trekstock

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £50.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £500.00 for Trekstock.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £50.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £500.00 for Trekstock. You should send your sponsorship money to Trekstock as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£400.00) must be sent to the charity 2 weeks before departure (by 20/09/2019), and the remaining 20% (£100.00) within 2 weeks of completing the challenge (by 19/10/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, Trekstock will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

What's included?

Before you go

  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Fitness training notes
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules
  • Travel to and from the challenge start/finish point
  • Fundraising advice

On your challenge

  • Packed lunch and drinks
  • Drinks and snacks available throughout the day
  • All challenge management before, during and post event
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Drinking water on challenge days

What's not included?

Before you go

On your challenge

  • Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 2 weeks before departure (by 20/09/2019), and the remaining 20% within 2 weeks of completing the challenge (by 19/10/2019). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Raising the sponsorship

Hello, we'd love to have you on the team. If you have any questions at all please do contact our Fundraiser on emma@trekstock.com or by calling 0207439860.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 20 - 25 participants

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.29.1
Build: 129b6c0ffb5c-RR
Time: 2019-11-01 17:33
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/3118/South-Downs-Challenge

Share link via:

Done