Sat 13 Nov - Sat 20 Nov 2021

In association with Fabulous in aid of Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust

Fabulous
Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

Minimum sponsorship

Registration fee of £375.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £2,995.00 for Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of the options available.

Please note that you can pay your registration fee in instalments. Refer to 'The Details' below.

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the registration fee of £375.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £2,995.00 for Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust. You should send your sponsorship money to Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£2,396.00) must be sent to the charity 12 weeks before departure (by 21/08/2021), and the remaining 20% (£599.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 18/12/2021). If you have raised the necessary funds, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

What's included?

Before you go

  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Risk assessment and emergency management planning
  • Public liability insurance
  • Fundraising advice
  • 16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule
  • Access to training weekends (optional and at additional expense)
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules
  • Fitness training notes

On your challenge

  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
  • Drinking water on challenge days
  • Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  • International flights to and from the UK (including all known UK air taxes, and fuel surcharges, at the time of costing)
  • A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
  • A contribution towards funding the reduction of carbon emissions through Climate Care’s portfolio of award winning projects
  • A donation to a community project in one of the countries in which we operate

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Travel to and from the UK airport of departure
  • Visa
  • Vaccinations (please check Trip Notes for requirements)

On your challenge

  • Tips
  • Departure Tax (if applicable)

The details

Registration fee in instalments

The first instalment of £190.00 is due at the time of booking. The second instalment of £185.00 will automatically be debited from your credit/debit card 31 days after you book. We can only accept payment for your registration fee by instalments if you book and pay online. Please note that when paying your registration fee in instalments, a £10 admin fee will be added to your first registration fee payment. Please note that your booking will not be processed (and we will not send an authorisation request to your charity) until we receive the payment for your second instalment. Your place on the challenge will only be held until 31 days from your initial booking. If we are unable to take your second instalment, your booking will be cancelled and normal cancellation terms will apply.

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 12 weeks before departure (by 21/08/2021), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 18/12/2021). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Prices include all known air taxes

We include ALL known air taxes (including fuel) at the time of costing. Many companies do not include air taxes at all, and clients are therefore hit with a surcharge of three or four hundreds of pounds just before departure. Our aim is to provide you with transparent pricing and clear instructions as to what is included in our prices and if applicable what isn't.

Typical group size

The typical group size is 25 - 60 participants

Optional extras

  • Single room supplements*
  • Travel insurance
  • Business class upgrades*
  • Extensions at end of trip*

(*subject to availability)

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.31.0
Build: true-RR
Time: 2021-04-30 15:10
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/3249/Fabulous-Challenge-Trek-to-Petra

Share link via:

Done