Sat 02 Oct 2021

In association with METRO.co.uk in aid of Medical Detection Dogs

METRO.co.uk
Medical Detection Dogs

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

In order to participate in the challenge, you are required to pay a non refundable registration fee of £35 and commit to raising a minimum of £300 for Medical Detection Dogs.

You are able to add one more adult to your team when booking and can pay their registration fee (£35) at the same time. You can add one adult to your team and collectively will have to raise a minimum of £300 for Medical Detection Dogs.

Dogs and up to three children can come along with you at no extra cost. You only need to complete the booking details for the two adults. Nearer to the challenge event, we will be in touch to get an idea of number of dogs and children that will be attending.

You will need to send 80% of the minimum (£240) to the charity no later than 7 weeks before the challenge departure, and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Cookies:

We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 2.31.0
Build: true-RR
Time: 2021-04-30 15:10
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/3440/Woof-and-Walk-for-MDD-10km-Dog-Walk

Share link via:

Done