Are you an Individual, Corporate or Charity interested in having your own private group departure?
If yes, please email and one of our team will be in touch to help with your enquiry.

No departures found for 2021

Sat 11 Sep 2021

In aid of Demelza Hospice Care for Children

Demelza Hospice Care for Children


What to expect


What you will do


Ways to pay


All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

The costs below are per person.

You will be required to pay a registration fee of £35 to sign up to the challenge, and then depending on the distance that you choose to walk, you will either have to raise £350 sponsorship for the full event distance, or £200 sponsorship for the half event distance.

30% of your fundraising target will be required 10 weeks before the event
60% is required 6 weeks before the event
80% is required 4 weeks before the event
20% remaining will be required within 4 weeks of completing your challenge


What's included?

  • Sponsorship forms
  • Support materials (itinerary, kit list, visa information, travel insurance, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
  • 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
  • Fitness training note
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • Charity Challenge buff
  • Celebratory drink and medal at the finish!
  • Checkpoint snacks and drinks
  • Packed lunch and drinks
  • All challenge management before, during and post event

What's not included?

  • Clothing and equipment listed on your Kit List
  • Internal transfers (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  • Accommodation during the challenge


The details

Fundraising deadlines: You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 7 weeks before departure (by 24/07/2021), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 09/10/2021). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Typical group size:The typical group size is 100 - 200 participants

Back to top


ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative


We use cookies to improve our service. By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you're OK with this. Dismiss

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
Version details
Version: 2.36.0
Build: true-RR
Time: 2022-01-07 17:47
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

Share link via: