2024
2025

Fri 14 Jun - Sun 16 Jun 2024

In aid of Mind

Mind

OVERVIEW

What to expect

ITINERARY

What you will do

COSTS

Ways to pay

ESSENTIAL INFO

All you need to know

How to fund your challenge

This page provides you details of the costs of your challenge.

The costs below are per person.

In Summary

Minimum sponsorship

Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £99.00 when you book.

Raise a minimum of £925.00 for Mind.

In Detail

Minimum sponsorship option

You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £99.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £925.00 for Mind. You should send your sponsorship money to Mind as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£740.00) must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 05/04/2024), and the remaining 20% (£185.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 14/07/2024). If you have raised the necessary funds, Mind will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Payment options explained

What's included?

Before you go

  • 12.5% off Cotswold Outdoor, Snow + Rock, and Runners Need
  • Access to your own password protected account including support materials and training schedules
  • Access to training weekends (optional and at additional expense)
  • Warm up exercise routines
  • 16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule
  • Travel to and from the challenge start/finish point

On your challenge

  • Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
  • Drinking water on challenge days
  • Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
  • All challenge management before, during and post event
  • Accommodation during the challenge

What's not included?

Before you go

  • Clothing and equipment listed on your Kit List

On your challenge

  • Dinner on the first and second evening of the itinerary
  • Personal spending money
  • Any other specific items listed as not included in your Trip Notes

The details

Fundraising deadlines

You will need to send your sponsorship money to the charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before departure (by 05/04/2024), and the remaining 20% within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 14/07/2024). If you have raised the necessary funds, the charity will then pay the balance of your challenge costs. The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.

Raising the sponsorship

Thank you so much for choosing for fundraise for Mind. We really appreciate your support. Should you need any further assistance or help with your fundraising then please contact the team at community@mind.org.uk and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can!

Typical group size

The typical group size is 14 - 28 participants

Back to top

BELIEVE >> ACHIEVE >> INSPIRE

ATOL protected

We hold an Air Travel Organiser's Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6546. Many of the flight-inclusive challenges on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This ATOL protection only covers challenges that include flights booked by Charity Challenge and that originate in the UK. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate

Charity Challenge

Developed by Mercury1. Site design by Huddle Creative

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube Blog
charitychallenge:mercury1:status:ok
Version details
Version: 3.6.5
Build: 02e62d9c5da5c30142399baa8f7185086030c331-RR
Time: 2024-05-24 21:33
Session expired

Your session has timed out after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Please click OK to continue.

Share this page

Link to share:

https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/costs/3914/National-Three-Peaks-Challenge

Share link via:

Done