British Heart Foundation is inviting you to join them on their adventurous challenge to Trek to Machu Picchu.
We’ve put together 10 nuggets of inspiration that might just persuade you to sign up, get your boots on and grab those trekking poles, and raise money in the fight against heart disease:
1. It will be one of the most memorable things you do this year… in fact perhaps in your lifetime!
2. Meeting new people who also have a close connection to the British Heart Foundation, some of which will stay friends for life.
3. Seeing Machu Picchu for the first time is a magical experience.
4. You’ll visit remote Peruvian villages you can only access by foot.
5. Waking up among the breathtaking beauty of the Andes is exceptional!
6. To have a goal to get fit and active, this challenge is no walk in the park.
7. You’ll learn the fascinating history of the Inca Empire.
8. You’ll push your boundaries and test your comfort zone – making the entire expedition an empowering experience.
9. Seeing the amusing llamas and colourful ponchos along the remote Lares trail.
10. And of course, to save lives by raising money for The British Heart Foundation’s life saving research.
To find out more about our amazing Trek to Machu Picchu, visit our website and you could be admiring these incredible Incan ruins too!