Why not come and find out what Charity Challenges are all about? Attend our information evening and hear how you can take part in a ‘once in a life time opportunity’, find out about our challenges, the way we work and why we’re different to other companies in the market. You’ll also get to meet some of the lovely Charity Challenge team before you book!
The information evening will be held on the following days:
• Wed 26 November 2014 at 7.15pm – “High altitude challenges” at The Altitude Centre (Kilimanjaro, Machu Picchu, Everest Base Camp, Avenue of the Volcanoes, Dalai Lama Himalayan Trek, High Atlas Trek and Atlas Mountain Bike)
• Thu 27 November 2014 at 7.15pm – “Other challenges” at The Altitude Centre (Great Wall of China Trek, Sahara Desert Trek, Icelandic Lava Trek, Sumatran Jungle Trek, Trek/Cycle Burma, Dog Sledding, Rajasthan Cycle Challenge, Cuba Trek/Bike or any other non-altitude challenge that we do (please specify when you register)
The following information will be covered:
• Information on our portfolio of challenges
• Support you will receive from Charity Challenge
• Fitness training
• Other pre-expedition preparation
• Buy/hiring kit for the challenge
• How and why to book with Charity Challenge
• Discounts on the night
• Q&A session
Places are limited on both evenings, so if this sounds like something you’re interested in, then book your place now! Please email Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date of the evening you would like to attend, the number of people attending (anyone interested in booking a challenge is most welcome) with their name, email address and the name of the challenge you are interested in.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully helping you to achieve your personal goal and raise vital funds for a charity close to your heart.