- Take on an exciting multi-activity challenge in the heart of Snowdonia National Park
- Complete 3 epic activities over 1 day – 15km trek, 17km cycle, and 4km kayak
- Cycle around the lake shore of Llyn Padarn and pass the famous slate quarries
- Summit the highest peak in Wales, Snowdon (1,085m)
- Nestling in Snowdon’s ever-present shadow and amongst the beautiful landscapes of the Llanberis Pass, kayak across Llyn Padam
- Book a team (friends or colleagues) and challenge other teams to compete against!
Grab this opportunity to pit yourself against the spectacular landscape of Snowdonia National Park in this tough and exciting multi-activity challenge. You’ll summit the mighty Snowdon as well as tackling challenging biking and kayaking sections all the while surrounded by this stunning part of the UK.
The Snowdon Triple Challenge is graded as tough. This is the perfect challenge for participants who are of an adventurous spirit and an open mind, but perhaps haven’t taken on a multi-activity challenge before. You will not need to be to an expert cyclist or kayaker, just somebody with a willing sense of adventure. The trip may be short, but it is far from a walk in the park as you confront steep climbs and gruelling hills over the 36km route.
Why Choose Charity Challenge?
- Everything included from the moment you arrive. Unlike other operators we include everything from hotel accommodation, breakfast on the morning of the challenge, and plenty of lunch and snacks whilst on the challenge.
- Hire of kayaks is included in the cost. Hire of road bikes can be facilitated or bring your own.
- The very best leaders and instructors, who are fully qualified, highly experienced, knowledgeable and fun. They will do everything to help you complete the challenge and have a great time doing it.
- Fully qualified cycling and kayak leaders who can also provide expert instruction to guide you through each activity.
- Summit the highest peak in Wales, Snowdon, 1085m high
Whats included in the challenge :
- One night’s accommodation in a hotel (twin-share)
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- Drinking water on challenge days
- All equipment for the kayaking section will be provided for you along with safety instruction. Hire of road bikes can be provided.
- Fully qualified, highly experienced, knowledgeable and fun mountain, cycling and kayak leaders who can also provide expert instruction to guide you through each activity
- Charity Challenge medal
- Challenge Safe Kit – a disposable face mask, 100ml alcohol-based hand sanitiser (72%) and a Charity Challenge buff
- 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Snow and Rock, and Runners Need
- 10% kit hire discount with Outdoorhire
- Support materials (itinerary, kit list, challenge information, health notes, Covid Safe health & safety guidelines, travel tips, responsible travel policy, and guidance)
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- Fundraising advice & fitness training notes
- Repeat booker discount for your next Charity Challenge
How to fund your challenge :
- Self-funder – Pay a registration fee of £75 when you book. Then a balance of £194 (5 weeks before your challenge). Raise as much as you can for your nominated charity.
- Minimum sponsorship – Registration fee of £75 when you book. Raise a minimum of £395 for your nominated charity. You can raise funds for any UK or Irish registered charity.
NB: Please note that the registration fee for 2022 is £85 (£75 in 2021)
For more information please click here
- Fri 20 Aug – Sat 21 Aug 2021 – Limited spaces!
- Fri 24 Sep – Sat 25 Sep 2021 – Limited spaces!
- Fri 06 May – Sat 07 May 2022
- Fri 08 Jul – Sat 09 Jul 2022
- Fri 16 Sep – Sat 17 Sep 2022
Within our Triple Challenge Series we also have 3 additional UK & Ireland challenges you can get involved with. Do you have what it takes to take on all four Triple Challenges?
Trek to the summit of one of the Lake District’s most iconic peaks, the Old Man of Coniston (803m), before testing yourself on the off-road mountain bike trails of Grizedale Forest, then kayak across the iconic Coniston Water.
Join us in the Cairngorms National Park for an exciting weekend of cycling, trekking and kayaking. Culminating with an ascent of Ben Nevis (1,344m) and set within the classic adventure playground of the Scottish Highlands, this is the ultimate triple challenge.
A breath-taking triple challenge in the Irish adventure playground of Killarney National Park – a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Cycle along the famous Ring of Kerry, kayak in the beautiful Killarney lakes and then trek to the summit of Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil (1,038m), all in one incredible weekend of adventure.